614 591 9449
Sarah focuses her practice on the representation of medical professionals, insurance carriers, and employers. She has assisted in a broad range of matters, including professional liability actions, contract disputes, and claims before the Bureau of Workers' Compensation. Her experience spans all stages of civil litigation, from investigation to appeal.
Before joining Poling, Sarah served as a litigation clerk at national non-profits in San Francisco and Washington, D.C., assisting with federal appellate work and complex litigation, including drafting appellate briefs before the Ninth and Third Circuits.
Sarah received her J.D. in 2020 from The Ohio State University where she was recognized for her outstanding performance winning first place at the Hunton Andrews Kurth National Moot Court Competition. She continues to advise moot court and mock trial teams at both the collegiate and graduate levels.
- 2020 J.D. - The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- 2016 B.A. - The Ohio State University
- Order of the Barristers, 2020
- George R. Beneman Award for Outstanding Performance in the Moot Court Program, 2020
- CALI Award for Excellence in Trial Practice, 2020
- ABA Journal on Dispute Resolution, 2018-2020