614 737 2903
Ms. Sellers concentrates her practice on the representation of physicians, healthcare professionals and hospitals in all aspects of civil litigation. She is an experienced litigator in the courtroom, both at the trial and appellate levels, having successfully defended numerous medical malpractice and wrongful death actions across the State of Ohio. Ms. Sellers also regularly represents a variety of specialists before the Ohio Medical and Pharmacy Boards in various board actions and investigations.
Prior to obtaining her Juris Doctorate and joining the Poling team, Ms. Sellers worked for almost a decade in a variety of sales and marketing capacities in both the pharmaceutical and financial sectors. Having earned an MBA prior to attending law school, Ms. Sellers has been able to mesh her business acumen with her knowledge of the law to offer risk management services to two large Ohio hospital systems by balancing the clients’ legal needs against their bottom lines.
Understanding the unique nature of each suit she defends, coupled with her attention to detail and tenacity, drives Ms. Sellers to produce and achieve results for each of her clients. She understands that the stakes are high for the clients she serves and treats each matter as if it were her own.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Capital University, Columbus, Ohio
- Master of Business Administration – Capital University, Columbus, Ohio
- Juris Doctor – Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Federal District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Federal District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2018-2020
Sabrina frequently lectures on a variety of medical-legal topics to professional medical associations, physicians and healthcare groups.